Monday, May 14, 2007

The Emperor Has no cloths on!




Originally posted by,

Barbara Townley


I came accross this article today and had to share, and with permission here it is.


I am a firm advocate of considering the best interests of the child.


But, I would like someone to explain to me how throwing out their Constitutional protections can be in the interest of any child, now or future.


People fought and died to establish those rights and how is it in the best interest of any child to abolish them de facto so workers can get thousand dollar bonuses.


How is it in the best interest of a child to separate them from their heritage and family tree and raise them as strangers in a strange land?


Until recently most psychologists and psychiatrists agreed that being with their own families and feeling a part of their culture was the best way to grow healthy citizens.


Then some found out it was profitable to go to work for DHS/CPS and not have to worry about getting patients.


I understand the finances involved but I do not understand how it has anything to do with the best interests of any child.


I understand that they use many catch phrases and jargon to cover what they are doing but I do not understand how leaving a child with an empty place in their hearts and lives that follows them forever can possibly in the best interests of the child who is suffering.


I also do not understand how making parents live in fear so they cannot raise their family in a happy, secure atmosphere can be in the best interests of a child.


Most of all I do not understand how many lives, how many families must be destroyed before people will realize the Emperor has no clothes on.

No comments: