Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Deconstructing America

U Tube MUST SEE !

People this isn't only "MY" problem, you need to see what is going on in our "Family Courts"

It's EVERYONES PROBLEM!

If not for yourself, watch these for your children/nephews/neices/grandchiildren/brothers/sisters/neighbors/all children!

Child Protective services is out there waiting to take YOUR CHILDREN!


Once they have YOUR CHILDREN they WILL MOST LIKELY DRUG THEM- THIS IS AN EMERGENCY WAKE UP!

I don't care HOW GREAT A PARENT YOU ARE!

The Justice System WILL NOT RULE ON what is RIGHT!

The favored parent will win EVERYTHING and records will be changed to destroy the non favored parent!

Just WATCH IT PLEASE!

YouTube - Deconstructing America - PART 1

YouTube - Deconstructing America - PART 2

Now in my case imagine if I were the one living with a (Insert a politically powerful name here)

I'd have won EVERYTHING [like he did] !

But instead I'm being kept from my babies, if you ask me it's because the DOCUMENTED ABUSIVE ex is living with a (Insert same politically powerful name here)

I pray they [my kids] open their eyes and see the truth!

No comments: