Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Why?


One might wonder...

Why air your dirty laundry online?

Why share the details of your divorce/custody case?

Answers in order of importance to me..

(1) Because I know my children have been lied to, and told I don't love or want them!

Nothing could be further from the truth and they need to know that!

(2) Because I know my children think I don't care!
Nothing could be further from the truth and they need to know that!

(3) Because I know there is major corruption going on in my case and I will expose it all!

Ever hear the term [DON'T COME BETWEEN A MOMMA AND HER BABIES?]

They DID- They came between me and my precious babies, and they need to be exposed!

(4) The public needs to wake up and see what really goes on behind closed doors!

(5) My reputation was destroyed and I'll be damned if I sit by quietly having my children's friends and thier friends parents thinking I voluntarily chose to be out of their lives!

(6) So that when my children are old enough, if God forbid I've passed by the time they figure it out, there will be documentation of how hard I tried and how I never for one day let up trying to get them back after they were "LEGALLY KIDNAPPED"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep the faith. Things will change.

LK

JQ75 said...

Louise, to those who ask why (and I've been asked that too), I'd ask why not!

I find it insulting that someone would want to, or even suggest to, silence those who are suffering.

But most importantly, the corruption can only exist with the collusion of silence. The most important reason for victims to speak up is because if they are silent, they are part of the problem.

It seems a lot to ask that a victim go the extra distance to expose themselves to ridicule by lying their life open to the public. But only this level of courage can change the corruption.

Silent victims allow victimization to continue.

On this Thanksgiving Day, I am thankful for the efforts of courageous people like yourself. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers that the day you can be thankful that your efforts are paying off have finally arrived.

Take care Louise... and Thank You