Sunday, February 22, 2009

Parental Influence

I came accross this article this morning.. which in part states...

"I have seen firsthand that parent alienation syndrome is very real and have known many adult friends and family members who look back and see that they were brainwashed to hate their other parent for no good cause. They realize now that they were merely pawns in their primary parent’s vindictive game to hurt their non-custodial parent"...

More -
Parental influence can’t be overlooked www.tennessean.com The Tennessean

Since I'm dealing with an adult who is still very influenced by thier dominating mother.. as well as being a moter myself who's own children have been turned against me... I won't stop until socioty does something about these manipulative controlling parent's out for thier own agendas at the risk of innocent children!

Refresh - Go to homepage

No comments: