Tuesday, April 7, 2009

About the blog Narcissists Suck.. one of my favorite!

To the readers of this blog that have also become interested in Malignant Narcissists.

Anna the author of Narcissists Suck: Because Life is Short... is going to go into retirement.. and move up and on with her life..

It's a sad day - her personal stories of living with a Narcissistic mother were from the heart and written sooooo well!

Thought you might want to say a word or two before she's gone..

Her last post is the link above..

Anna - God Bless and Best of everything.. you earned!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Here is a blog I found on Anna's site.. wishing her the best - see that .. when one door closes another one opens!

Holy Water Salt: an outpost to expose everyday evil

I will add this one (It looks like another informative site) - to the links section over there >> as well.


REFRESH - Go to Home-Page

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I absolutely LOVE Anna's blogspot on Narcissism. I wish her well. Her writing has helped my wife and I cope with my malignant narcissistic brother. And in the spirit of education I will be giving a powerpoint presentation to a classroom of college students on the narcissist.

Thanks Anna!