Wednesday, April 1, 2009

In an email the author states : I need your help

I recieved this blog today.. so I figured I'd pass along the info..

I Need Your Help

I really need your help. I am in desperate need of your stories about your battles with a CPS agency. I want as much information as possible so that I can make as strong a case as possible to raise awareness in the general public about what is really going on.

I need links and websites dedicated to our cause. You can email me at bwalexander3@yahoo.com.

If you prefer to talk on the phone, I'll be happy to give you my phone number.

We need to stand together and fight the corruption in this agency. Our civil liberties are blatantly disregarded. I am especially interested in cases where father's have been falsely accused of sexual/physical abuse by the mothers; civil rights violations; Munchausen's by Proxy false allegations; and any other cases where you were treated unfairly.

Another specific area of interest is parents who were given court-appointed lawyers and they failed to give you adequate representation.

Thanks to all who read this and are willing to come forward.

Hugs to all, Brenda

No comments: