Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Suing the xxxxx for allowing bullying to take place

I recieved the following email this morning..

Thought it might be helpful to some of my readers..

Hi,

Thought you might like to see what I am doing today. This link will take you to a story done last year. I now have my own support group and meet with legislators as much as possible. I am now part of Autism United Coalition and I bring with me lots of experience. At this time we are about to sue the (xxxxx I ((louise)) took the place being sued out intentionally) for allowing bullying to take place and really not doing anything about it!

Thank you for your support

Tammie Knight Verona NY

OH Post US code title 42 section 15009 to your blog <>
http://cnylink.com/cnynews/view_news.php?news_id=tM1207773015t47fd2757e52b5

Tammie if you want me to add the place that you are about to sue back into this email send me a short note and I will change it.


REFRESH - Go to Home-Page

No comments: